- We agree to treat each other with respect.
- We agree to listen actively and openly.
- We agree to keep the best interest of Family Resource development and support as the number one priority.
- We agree to actively engage and participate in discussions.
- We agree to keep our commitments with each other and the community.
- We agree to support the FRC Network decisions publicly and privately.
- We agree to communicate openly, honestly, positively and tactfully.
- We agree to share information equally with all FRC Network Members.
- We agree to value and listen to each member’s point of view.
FRC Network Tasks:
- Participation in an orientation and/or retreat each year.
- Regular attendance of a minimum of 4 meetings per year.
- Participate in/attend other committee meetings as needed in order to give input and to help make decisions regarding issues that are of concern to me.
- Promote the 9 Family Resource Principles identified by Strategies